CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

d-day


I just talked to the nurse at my OB's office...they scheduled my c-section for December 3 at 7:00am (I have to be there at 5 am!). Woo-HOO! I can't wait to be done with this 'project'. Just 5 weeks from today!

I also got the baby's bedding set today....so stinkin' cute. Very girly. It's much more muted and 'shabby chic' looking in real life. I also don't have the sheet on the crib yet...I don't want it to get dusty. We bought the crib with matching changing table and dresser from our neighbor. I'll take more pictures when I get it all set up and decorated.

2 comments:

simply jami said...

Cute! I love the shabby chic look; understated yet sweet and classy. Perfect choice for your almost baby girl! I can't believe you have 5 weeks left. It is going to fly by!

Thanks for the blog invitation. I was starting to wonder how good of 'friends' we really are. Just teasing ;)

Brianne & Jarod said...

That is very cute bedding! Love it!!