CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

super pup

Here is Bailey's much anticipated Dalmatian costume. She really wanted to be a Dalmatian for Halloween, and we couldn't find a costume that would fit her. I ended up making her one. She was so excited this morning when she woke up and it was done. She's been worried that I wouldn't make it in time for Isaac's (cousin) 1st B-day party on Friday (costume party). She had to call everyone bright and early and let them know that it was done. She has worn it all day.
I keep forgetting to post this picture...but it is the sweetest thing ever. One morning, about a week ago, when I was feeling especially rotten, Bailey came in excitedly and said that she wanted to be my "big helper" today and she wanted to mop "the crusty floor, because I know it drives you crazy, mom." She was so sweet and thoughtful and did a REALLY good job. She was so proud of herself and so was I.

2 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

THAT COSTUME IS ADORABLE! Good job Loo! I love it!!

Amma said...

"Who let the dog out?"
Absolutely adorable costume, Looli! I'm encouraged to know that you are/were at least feeling well enough to do some sewing. Hang in there--I know it seems like forever but it won't be much longer. (Easy for me to say!)
Love,
Peg