CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

first day of preschool

Today was Bailey's first day at "The Wildcat Den," the CypressWoods High School Early Childhood Program (aka: Lab Preschool). Bailey (and I) have been so excited about starting school for a long time. She goes Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:30-11:30. About 10 other kids from our church go there, too. It is a great (and relatively inexpensive!) program, there are about 2 teachers to every 1 child! They get a lot of one-on-one time and learning.
This morning Becky (my sister-in-law) took us to drop off Bailey (I'm not supposed to drive). It was a little hard to leave Bailey there. I can't believe how big she's getting. She was really excited to go, but then when I said I wasn't going in she got a little teary eyed and nervous, until she saw her friend, Ellie, and then she was ready to go (because of tight security at the high school, the teachers/students come out to the car and pick up the kids/bring the kids out to you...I kind of expected them to ask if I "wanted fries with that order" when we pulled up, rolled down the window and asked for Bailey...but it is REALLY nice not to have to unload everyone to take Bailey in.) Anyway, Bailey had a lot of fun and can't wait to go back tomorrow.

2 comments:

L3 said...

OK, now Guggie is crying. She looks so grown up!

JackieB said...

she is all PINK. love it.