CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

bailey's cream pie



I don't know where she got the idea, but Bailey has been fixated on making a pie this past week. But she doesn't like cherry, apple, or blueberry pie. When we went to the store we got the ingredients to make Banana Cream Pie, because I knew she'd like it, and it is really simple. Yesterday, after preschool, Bailey helped me make the pie. She pretty much did it all herself...made the pudding, CUT (with a real paring knife!) the bananas and put it all in the pie shell. She did a really good job and it was really yummy. She was so excited about what she had done, and so proud. She's going to make it again this weekend for "Sunday Bed Snacks" (we get together with all the Wallace's on Sunday nights and exchange treats). She may replace me as the new "Dessert Whisperer" (that's what my sister-in-law dubbed me).

5 comments:

Becky Wallace said...

Do I have to wait till Sunday to have bed snacks? Looks good Bay!

Becky

Brianne & Jarod said...

Mmmmmmm...Banana CREAM Pie! I want some :)

Mel Leseberg said...

I want some pie....maybe just a nibble of the pie maker too.....

L3 said...

Amazing. What happened to the little Bailey?

simply jami said...

You've trained her right! Best to start with desserts. :)