CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

the goodness (and cuteness) of grandmas

My kids are completely spoiled by their super talented and festive grandmas!
Exhibit #1:
The sintkin' cutest Halloween outfits, EVER, sewn by Guh Leseberg!
The kids wore these to church yesterday, and were so stinkin' cute! (Benson has decided that he doesn't like his picture taken anymore, and I have to catch him when he's not paying attention. Otherwise he yells, "no,no,no!" at me.)

Exhibit #2:
BOO BUCKETS!
Filled with all sorts of Halloween toys, games, stickers, play dough, etc. Guh Wallace made these for all of the grandkids, and when they opened it up, it was like Christmas. These are so cute and my kids have had so much fun with them.

1 comment:

Kelly P said...

How cute!!! Reminds me of a certain someone getting packages from Guh Leseberg every holiday at college!! What a good Mom/Guh :)