CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

look what I did!

So maybe it's a little obsessive-compulsive, but I try to have hair bows that match every outfit for Bailey. All of the sudden her hair bows are all ratty looking, from years of wear and play. I wanted to get her some new ones that were nicer and matched her school outfits. For those of you that don't have little girls, hair bows run about $4 EACH, and I need two (piggy tails) of every color. I could go broke just buying hair bows. I decided to try and make my own. They are just simple bows, not as fancy as some you buy, but they look REALLY cute in piggy tails. I even sewed the clips on the back. All of these hair bows (there are two more sets that aren't in the picture) took me about an hour to make (I can do it while sitting in the recliner and watching TV!) and only $5!! Pretty good, if I do say so myself. :)

1 comment:

Amma said...

Way cute!!! I'll have to start saving those smaller scraps of ribbon for Ayla. Currently, Kendra puts a's ribbons on "headband" style and uses the narrow ribbon. One of these days when she has more hair.....