CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

trick or treaters

One of my little Goblins was more excited than the other to go trick or treating. Bailey came running into my room at 6:45 am to tell me it was Halloween.
Benson was not too thrilled about putting on his costume again, he wouldn't even pose or stand with Bailey for pictures. But once we hit the street he was pretty happy to 'go for a walk.' He didn't really get it, and wouldn't hold his bag, but he did like all the people saying how cute he was. (Who wouldn't?) Benson and Bailey and I just hit the houses by us, and then Bailey and Brandon hit the streets with Uncle Jamie and Gavin for some hardcore trick or treating in Gavin's part of the neighborhood (more people there were out). I put Benson to bed and waited to pass out candy. My trick or treaters were few and far between (only about 7 groups!), so I put away the Halloween Decor and put up the Thanksgiving stuff while I waited. The Dads and kids were gone for about an hour and half (pretty good for two Dads, let alone a 5 & 3 yr old!).
Bailey was pretty excited about her loot:

As soon as Bailey got home she wanted to check out her candy. She was so sweet, she made two piles, one for herself, and then a pile for me (mostly chocolate...she doesn't like it!), "Since you couldn't go trick or treating," she told me. What a sweetheart!

2 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

Yeah..and then I come over and EAT it all :) Thanks again for having us over for craft day!! FUN FUN FUN!

JackieB said...

doesn't like chocolate?! what's wrong with her! ;) hee hee. more for you. yummmm.