CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

holy hand-me-downs!

I don't normally take pictures of my dirty laundry, but this isn't really dirty, and none of it's mine. It's all BABY clothes! I went thru the several boxes of hand-me-downs from several different sources, and washed and freshified the clothes. This baby is going to have a ridiculous amount of clothes. Best of all...FREE! Thanks to all for the hand-me-downs, or hand-me-arounds, as some of these were Bailey's and have gone to two other cousins before coming back to us. Gotta love it...cute stuff, hardly worn, but worn by many. I say these clothes definitely got their monies worth out of them! Oh, and this was only about HALF of what was given! And the outfit Benson is wearing, also a hand-me-down. His whole winter wardrobe is courtesy of his cousin, Gavin. (I took a picture of him by the laundry so you could see how high the piles were stacked!) Again, thanks to everyone for clothing my children!

No comments: