CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

prize per pound

Okay....I only have 9 days left.!!! It's time to make our guesses about how big Brynley will be. Here's some info to go off of: I will only be 37 weeks. Benson was born at 37.5 weeks, and was 7lbs 2 oz, 19 inches, and I had gained 12 lbs during the pregnancy. Bailey was 41 weeks, and was 8lbs 9oz, 21 inches, and I gained 50 lbs during the pregnancy (YIKES!!). I have not gained ANY weight during this pregnancy. I am still down 2 lbs from where I started. (Woo-Hoo for me! I guess it's my consolation prize for having such a miserable time. Or possibly a result of barfing everyday?) To see how big my belly is, check out the "Baby Shower" post, I haven't changed much. I'll try and post a belly picture later. Everyone who reads this MUST guess! The winner may get a prize courtesy of Guh Leseberg. Let's just say, FLAMINGOS will be involved.

Oh, and you can also guess if she'll have hair or not. Bailey had a head of curly dark brown hair, Benson had a skimming and mullet of medium brown hair. Brandon was pretty much bald (not much has changed!), and I had a fair amount of BLACK hair.

Here's my guess:
6lbs 10 oz, 18 inches.
Skimming of dark brown hair

Bailey's Guess:
2 lbs 0oz, 3 inches long. :)
"just a little bit of black hair"

11 comments:

Jen said...

Okay...so I didn't know this was only 37 weeks!!! You cheater :) I guess 6 lbs 5 oz., 19 inches
and just a little bit of brown hair. But really, just a little.

Oh, and this may be the only comment you'll ever get from me...Remember, I'm a blog stalker! It's a cute blog though :)

Olivia Wallace said...

Guggy's Guess
6lbs, 8oz, and 19 1/2 inches, medium amount dark brown hair.

PS. Hope Bay doesn't win that would be scary!!

Brianne & Jarod said...

Well HECK if there is FLAMINGOS involved I am in :)

7lbs 2oz
19.5 inches long
LOTS AND LOTS OF black hair

Ummm...and Bailey's guess...HYSTERICAL!!

Sarah said...

I'll guess 7 lbs 0 oz, 19 inches, and a fair amount of brown hair.

Kate said...

6 lbs 13 oz, 19.5" long
A little blonde hair

Mel Leseberg said...

My guess:

8 lbs
20 inches, medium amount of brown hare

Tiffany Cheney said...

6 lbs. 12 ozs. , 19.25 inches
dark brown hair

L3 said...

Guh Leseberg's Guess:

7 lbs 4 oz., 19 3/4" long.
Chrome dome (that's very little blonde hair)

Amma said...

Beautiful Brynley will weigh 6 lbs., 11 oz and be 18 1/2" long with delicate whispers of medium brown hair. Bailey and Benson will adore her...as will everyone else!

Anonymous said...

I am going to say 6lbs 15oz and 19 inches long. With a lots of brown hair.
-Missy

JackieB said...

tomorrow's D-day. I guess i better get my guess in.

6lbs 15oz 19inch loads of black hair.