CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

baby shower

Yesterday, my Lady-in-Law's threw me a baby shower. It was so fun, and so nice. They made everything so cute and PINK! The food was delicious and we had a blast. Bailey had been so excited about this since I found out I was pregnant. She got right up and dressed in her most pink outfit (just for the shower!) and couldn't wait for Brandon to take a picture of us 'matching and going to the shower.' She loves opening gifts and thinks it's fun to be one of the ladies. We got lots of great stuff that we needed. Thanks, Guh, Becky M., Becky W., and Brianne for a great shower!
Opening presents...Bailey's favorite part! (Sister-in-law, Becky W, sitting next to us)
My friend, Wendy; cousin-in-law, Sarah; Aunt-in-law, Becky M.
Presents!
YUMMY!
Cake from the most delicious bakery (RJ Goodies)
...DOUBLE YUMMY!

3 comments:

Kate said...

You look GREAT! Such a cute little baby bump- you should be in US Weekly!

simply jami said...

What a cute shower! Wallaces know how to make a girl feel loved. It looked like so much fun. I am so sorry I couldn't be there. I was bummed when I realized it was the same weekend that I was out of town. I am so excited for you though!

JackieB said...

cute! you look so great! Only a few more weeks to go!! :)