CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

a peachy keen easter!



I went for a "peach" color scheme for our Easter outfits. (Thanks, Guh L.! Another beautiful dress!!) Just so happened that Gavin matched us, too!
My Mom used to make a Bunny cake for Easter when we were little kids. I decided to try it out this year (you use two 9" round cake pans...one for the face, and one gets cut up into the ears and bow-tie). Turned out pretty cute, although it kinda looks like it has a bad case of mange.

2 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

Your Bunny cake puts my cookies to shame! You should have seen my kitchen by the time we were done. There was FROSTING everywhere! It was the first time that I made homemade cookies and frosting! I really really LOVE the recipe for the cookies, but it is a LOT of work :) I still think that I will keep with the tradition for homemade ones on Easter..thank heavens for BETTY CROCKER the rest of the 364 days right???

Thanks for the advice about cereal. I just don't know what to do. Instead of it helping him sleep more..he has gotten WORSE :(

Tiffany Cheney said...

love the peach theme! Your kids are getting so big!