CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

joy




We were supposed to go to the Houston Zoo yesterday with our preschool co-op, but it was too rainy. Bailey was pretty bummed about not going. We spent most of the day inside, but tried to make the best of it by playing with the left-over balloons from Benson's b-day party and his new Ball Popper toy that we gave him. They had SO much fun with the balloons, and the Ball Popper entertains them both for hours! (I highly recommend this toy... Playskool's Busy Ball Popper!! It's a must have for babies/toodlers/preschoolers/adults/etc!!) It was really cute to watch. We'll attempt the Zoo again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

What CUTE pictures of the two hams ;) I LOVE that toy!! (we actually DON'T have it...) Can't wait to get one after watching Benson play with it :)

Kelly P said...

Ahhh!!!! The ball popper. My worst nightmare... Not really, but I can STILL hear the music in my head - even though it's been in the attic storage for AT LEAST 8 months!! It is a good toy though - but I wouldn't complain about a mute button!