CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 28, 2008

happy birthday, dad!

Wednesday was Brandon's birthday (29!). We celebrated by going out to eat and having everyone over for cake. Bailey picked out some presents for him, which included a polo shirt, and "Fraggle Rock". (you know, the muppet show from the 1980's!) I think it was more for her than him. I gave him a nap, and he's also is getting his much awaited air compressor. (he's wanted one for forever!)
Brandon got a little help from Bailey and Gavin blowing out the candles. Yes, the cake is pink...Brandon wanted a white cake with homemade cherry icing. But after the 'help' he got blowing out the candles, it was more of a GermCake.
Benson serenaded us at the party...he's finally tall enough to reach the piano keys, and boy is it FUN for him.

2 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

I LOVED Fraggle Rock...can I watch it with her when I get there???

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!