CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

beautiful

Bailey came in the bathroom this morning while I was getting ready. She said she wanted to be 'fancy like you' (me) today. I flat ironed her hair and she applied her own make-up, and we've scheduled a 'pedicure' for tonight, after Benson is in bed. She's usually not much into the 'girly' things, so we're having fun with it while she's in the mood. She even picked out her own 'fancy' outfit......betcha can't tell....:)
Shamrocks and Valentines!
She was disappointed that I didn't have similar clothes so we could match.
Speaking of beautiful....
How beautiful is my niece, Laura??!?!! She has the most gorgeous auburn hair, and greenish/hazel eyes, and porcelain skin! If she wasn't Benson's cousin, I'd totally arrange their marriage. :)

1 comment:

Brianne & Jarod said...

She look BOOTIFUL :) Tell her that I am up for playing make-up and hair salon ANYTIME ;)