CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

cuddles, milk, and cartoons


Benson's not a morning person (just like his mother), check out the hair-do for evidence.
Every morning, Benson snuggles with me (and his monkey lovey) in the recliner for about an hour while he drinks his bottle (chocolate milk, he decided after tasting Bailey's milk that he doesn't like plain milk anymore) and we watch "Little Einsteins" and "Handy Manny," until he's ready to run free and wild. Bailey usually wakes up a little later, gets her strawberry milk and climbs up on my lap too. This is getting to be very uncomfortable for me, as I am having less of a lap every day. Yesterday I couldn't take it anymore, and let them cuddle each other, which they were perfectly content with. They were actually quite happy with it for awhile, and it was cuteness beyond words.

3 comments:

L3 said...

Wish I had some of that going on at my house. :(

Amma said...

Total cuteness!! I {heart} Benson's "do"!

Brianne & Jarod said...

seriously though...benz's crooked smile is the cutest ever!

Where are pics of the newly painted walls???