CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008

wheelchairs for non-walkers

Okay, so I know you're hoping for pictures, but the batteries in my camera are completely dead, and I haven't made it to the store yet. Hopefully this afternoon.
Yesterday I took Bailey to Target, and we always have to get a slushy and popcorn in the cafe after. She was sitting there quietly munching, when she told me with all the sincerity and concern of a four-year-old big sister's heart, "Maybe if Benson doesn't start walking soon, we should get him a wheel-chair." I couldn't help but laugh. It was too cute. But she didn't really laugh right away. I had to reassure her that he can walk, he just doesn't like to, and someday soon he will be running after her (and then she'll wish that he DIDN'T walk!).
As for his walking, he will take up to 10-15 steps at a time, only if we beg him "to show me the big boy!" and follow-up by lots of applause and cheers. 15.5 months.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Brody didn't walk until almost 18 months. Benz comes from a long line of baby retardos. :)

Brianne & Jarod said...

GO BENZ!