CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

new wheels

What's cuter than cute? Size 2/3 baby 'CROCs'! Benson has the tiniest feet, so tiny that even though he has a HUGE box full of hand-me-down shoes, none of them fit. He has just been going barefoot...partly because he loves to rip his shoes off as soon as we get in the car, and nothing fits. Since he's starting to walk, I decided I better find some shoes. He loves his new shoes. Whenever I put them on he just sits and looks at them and wiggles his little feet around in wonderment.

PS: If any of you mom's of little ones out there haven't tried the 'CROC' style of shoes for your kids...they are a MUST. They are the best play shoes ever! No big deal if they get wet or muddy, they rinse right off! And if you live in a warm climate, they can wear them year round, or now you can get the "mammoths" (sherpa lined CROCS)! I've even paid $$ for the real deal (which actually do fit skinny little feet better than the cheapos, but I still get cheapos too), and it's totally worth the $$. Best of all there is a CROC outlet about 15 minutes from my house!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Oooh... I need some Crocs...

Kate said...

He looks so much like Brody in that video!

Brianne & Jarod said...

Cute posts Loo! I love the one of Bens pulling everything out of the cupboards :) Poor Isaac, I guess I need to go buy some plastic things, just so he can. Or bring him over to your house :) he he he

The pork worked great tonight! Thanks for always answering my bagillion questions and helping me out :)