CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

silent night



my christmas wish came true (KNOCK ON WOOD)! for now, at least. Benson slept all thru the night for the ENTIRE week! In his nine months, he's never done that before. On occasion he's slept thru the night one or two nights in a row. But this week we struck gold! We went from last week, waking up every TWO hours, to sleeping all night this week! It's my own Christmas miracle! I'm so tired from the last 14 months of bad sleep, that I'm pretty much in a coma when I close my eyes. I didn't even move until Bay came and woke me up.
As you can see, we also got our tree up and decorated this week. (I actually had all my christmas stuff up by tuesday!) Benson and Bailey love the tree. Benson rolls and scoots to get to it, and likes to try and get to the plug to inspect it as well. Bailey loves all of the "Advent" calendars/toys/signs/etc. that we have. Here favorites are the Chocolate Advent Calendar (thanks Guh L.!) and a chimney that you pull out bricks every day and Santa slowly falls down the chimney (thanks Guh W!). Bailey also loves watching all of our Christmas shows....which leads me to my next questions...
GUH LESEBERG (MOM), WHY DO YOU HATE ME?
ARE YOU PUNISHING ME FOR MOVING AWAY?

WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO DESERVE 90 MINUTES OF CHRISTMAS CAILLOU????!!!!

For those of you who are blessed enough to not know what Caillou is, it is a sickenly sweet PBS cartoon...it is the bane of every preschoolers parent's exisitence. Why every 2-5 yr old loves this show, I'll never understand. But they do LOVE it!

5 comments:

Kate said...

You're nicer than I am... I'm holding the Caillou DVD until St. Nick. I just can't bear the thought of it.

Kelly P said...

I'm seconding (thirding?) the Caillou disdain.

Brianne & Jarod said...

Ha Ha Ha.... love the blog Loo. I am so excited to come and see you guys I can hardly stand it!

L3 said...

Wait til you get the Christmas card that plays "Feliz Navidad"! Caillou will seem like the good old days.
I personally have very fond memories of Caillou. Unfortunately, without Bailey here to guide me through cable On-Demand, I haven't watched in months.
Yes, it is your punishment for moving away.
Feliz Navidad, y'all!

JackieB said...

Love Benson's shirt! lol.