CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

who's on first?




Bailey started T-Ball a couple of weeks ago. She is really good and loves to play. She's been playing first base a lot, which is fun because of all the 'action.' (more so than left field!) It's also been really fun for Brandon. They let the parents get really involved to help the kids, and I think Brandon enjoys it more than Bay sometimes. Bailey's team is "The Dodgers" (which warms Papa L's heart!) and they have won both of thier games. Bailey got two hits and two runs her first game!

3 comments:

Amma said...

Loved the update and new pictures and videos of the children. I had to chuckle when I read your comment about "never again new construction". I made the same comment about our first "new" house--an absolute nightmare--and ironically, also in Texas!

Brianne & Jarod said...

Will we get to see Bailey play? Oh man that would be soooo fun! I am sure that Brandon loves coaching her..especially because he played that position (if I remember right)I think he pitched too. Anywho...glad to see that she is a little athlete!

Sarah said...

Looli, tell Bailey that Laura has a pink Dodgers sleeper. Guh has a picture of it on her camera.