CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'm a Spaz!!


Okay, so I forgot to enable comments. I'm such a dork. I'm new at this.




Last night I went on a 'date' with my sister-in-law, Becky (check out her blog..."J.Wallace's"). We went to the Brad Paisley, Rodney Atkins, and Taylor Swift Concert together. She is my lone country ally in the Wallace Family, our husbands would rather be skinned alive than go to a country concert. We got a great deal on tickets thru a friend of Brianne's (my other sis.-in-law, check out "Stewart Scoop"), and had a blast, minus our soggy bums. (It was an outdoor amphitheater, and we forgot a blanket to sit on.) A lot of the nights entertainment came not from the performers, but from the group of drunks that sat in front of us. We pretty much smelled like a dirty bar stool when we got home (stale beer, stale cigarettes, and Houston Mud...which has a weird swampy smell). It was a lot of fun. I'm so glad to have such great sisters-in-law!


PS: Here is a cute little turkey (prounouced "Jurky" by Bailey) that Bay made. :)

6 comments:

Kate said...

That sounds like so much fun!

Sarah said...

They live in Texas, but aren't country fans?! I didn't know that was possible.

Brianne & Jarod said...

Stinkin' cute turkey...

And I DO like country music..I didn't until college, but I listen to it all the time now...

Amma said...

I love it all--the blog, the cute pictures of the children and most of all, the Jurky! Kendra was over last Friday and we looked at Kate's blog and Sarah's pictures and the recent pictures of Benson, so she was all caught up except for Bailey. Hopefully, she'll come back soon and I can share your blog with her. What fun--how you busy Mama's find time, I'll never know!

L3 said...

Just the cutest kids in Texas!

After your suggestion for a blog name (which you know I can't use), I stalled out on doing one. That was the perfect name and nothing else quite fits....

L3 said...

Just the cutest kids in Texas!

After your suggestion for a blog name (which you know I can't use), I stalled out on doing one. That was the perfect name and nothing else quite fits....