CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

torture

How do you torture a two year old sports fanatic? Take him to a t-ball game where he can't play. Saturday was Bailey' first t-ball game of the season. I didn't get any pictures of her, because I was too busy wrestling two crying babies in the hot, humid, muddy, fire-ant infested swamp of a t-ball field. You can tell from this picture that Benson was not happy (nor was I!). He kept trying to run out on the field with "Bubba" and "Dadda." Then when Bay's team was up at bat, Benson would get her batting helmet on and try and run to the backstop, crying, "Mamma, I meed to go. I meed to pay beeseball." Meanwhile, Bryn was crying because she wanted to be snuggled and rocked, and the sun was shining in her face.
I only got to see Bailey bat once. It was a great game.

Looks SO much like "Dadda" in this picture.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It's so hard to be little!