CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

little man of mischief

Last Wednesday, Benson was my little man of mischief. When we got home from dropping Bailey off at preschool, Benson headed straight to the kitchen and said "I wan foooot nitnax" (I want fruit snacks). I said no (as it was only 9am) and went and changed Bryn's diaper. When I came back, Benson was siting at the table eating fruit snacks. I was pretty astounded, but figured it must have been a fluke, I left the pantry door open and there was a package of fruitsnacks that were really easy to open. Not so much. After he finished the fruit snacks he started asking for more. I said no, and then watched him go to work. He reached up high to the door knob and twisted and twisted until it came open. Then he moved the stool and reached the fruit snacks. Next, he reached in a picked some out. Then he sat there and pulled and pulled until he got them open! I couldn't believe it. Of course I had to let him eat them then and document it.
About an hour later I was nursing the baby when I heard a commotion coming from Bryn's room. When I went to inspect, I found Benson had pulled out the Bumbo chair from it's box, moved it into the hall and was sitting in it, LAUGHING! (the best part was later in the day when he sat in it again and it stuck to his bum, even as he tried to crawl away from it!)
Since it was out, I had Bryn try it out. She loves it, and I think that the BumboSeat is the best invention ever. I only wish I would have had one for the other two!
'nuff said.
(thrown from across the room)

No comments: