CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I wonder where she gets it...

Do you see what I see?
I'm in so much trouble for taking this picture tonight. Look closely at how they are both sleeping and you'll see that just like her siblings, this apple didn't fall far from the daddy tree either. On New Years Eve we went over to Guh and Papa Wallace's house. The kids did fireworks outside and then we left around 8:30, which isn't terribly late. They were all really tired though. When we pulled into the garage and opened the car door to get the kids out...they were ALL THREE asleep in their car seats...heads tilted back and mouths wide open catching flies. I wished I had my camera. It was the funniest thing.

6 comments:

Olivia Wallace said...

He got it from his Dad. Great picture. Tried calling you earlier tonight to see how your day went. I did hear that Bay went to preschool. Warden

Sarah said...

How cute!

JackieB said...

that's awesome!

Amma said...

Absolutely adorable!

Kate said...

Too cute! Does Bryn snore too?

Brianne & Jarod said...

LOVE THE PICTURE! I don't care how mad he gets...it is PRICELESS!