CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

a little stir crazy

We are going a little stir crazy being cooped up, but the kids are finding ways to entertain themselves. Bailey must have been really bored, because she started playing 'princess.' Girly things like this are few and far between with her, so I had to document it.

She told us that she was the princess, and that the rules were:
1. Be nice to me.
2. No taking away my things.
3. "Most important of all mom, you must bow before you talk to me!"
4. No getting me dirty.
She even created her own little throne.

Benson was feeling like a camera ham, and did all of his 'tricks' for me, so I can finally show them to everyone. Maybe next time I'll get him to show you his body parts, like his "beep-beep" (belly button), and "honk-honk" (nose...Uncle Dan got him saying 'honk-honk). Also, check-out the awesome snaggle tooth! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad your family is ok and it doesn't seem you had much damage done. You have a beautiful princess

Brianne & Jarod said...

That has got to be the costume of all costumes! I am sorry I missed out on all the pretend! I LOVED seeing lil' Bay in a TUTU!

Becky Wallace said...

He is the stinkin' cutest little sound maker! I've never seen him perform so well! Wish I could get Gav to do that from time to time...

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the duck sound. He is so cute. And Bailey cracks me up.

Amber said...

I loved all his cute tricks!! He's adorable and when did Bailey get so tall?! She's all grown up! Hope all is well!