CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 25, 2008

circus monkey

I'm always saying that Benson doesn't like to be my little circus monkey and perform his tricks on demand. It's so hard to get him to do his "tricks." Bailey is still our circus monkey, and loves to perform, whether we ask her to or not. Benson only does them when he wants, and gets shy when I ask him to do it for show. I finally captured some of them...4 out of 6 isn't bad. His monkey noise is my favorite. He's really good at that one, and only does it for monkeys or bears(they look very similar to a baby!). The dog and cow sounds are very similar and are his multipurpose noises. Everything that isn't a monkey or a bear, gets a 'woof/moo.'

1 comment:

Brianne & Jarod said...

What a BIG BOY! I can't believe how fast they learn. Isaac finally learned how to "CHEW" this week, so he now EATS the puffs instead of GAGGING on them :)