CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

superstar!

How cute is this??? Bailey LOVES to play T-Ball. She says she likes it more than soccer, "because I don't get all sweaty and tired" (she is truly her mother's daughter!). Unfortunately her game this morning was cancelled due to rain/mud. bummer. (but I was secretly glad that I didn't have to sit out in the mud and cold...yes, it was cold this morning...37*! That's positively arctic for Houston!)
PS: Grandparents, Aunts/Uncles....you will be getting a picture like this in the mail, so don't worry about printing it!

3 comments:

Kelly P said...

This superstar is super-cute!! I love it. What a cute girl.

Brianne & Jarod said...

This is one of my favorite pictures of Bailey. I can't wait to get one ;)

Sarah said...

"because I don't get all sweaty and tired"

HA HA HA!