CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

the best of the bluebonnets (the good, the bad, the funny, and the fat)

This is the third year we've gone to the bluebonnets. This by far was the most beautiful year...the cool spring and lots of rain made for one magnificent wildflower season in Texas! On our drive to and through Brenham we passed fields and fields of every type of wildflower in every color. It was by far the best year as far as children's cooperation, too! Some are more cooperative than others {ahem, Benson}. So here are the good, the bad, the funny, and the fat. Most don't need captions.









Here's what it's like trying to get all of them in the picture:

The girls sit patiently...

Then the boy tries to strangle the girl. Not exactly what I meant when I said, "Give her a hug."

{I'm mad because you told me to stop giving a hug, so I'm marching right out of this picture.}

{I'll come back, when bribed, and then I'll make a funny face, and Brynnie will be out of patience.}










{What?? What do you want me to do?}








{okay, no one look at the camera!}
THE CREAM OF THE CROP!
It was a blast!

5 comments:

L3 said...

What a bunch of cuties!!

Brianne & Jarod said...

you guys got a bunch of cute photos! I really love the one of Bailey tying her red shoes..classic!

Amma said...

LOVE all the photos--and can only imagine how much "fun" it was to get three cuties to be cooperative for the camera!

Kate said...

Those made me laugh out loud!

Becky Wallace said...

So I don't miss this part quite so much...