CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

the girl with kaleidoscope eyes

I finally got Brynley's pictures done. Slightly overdue...she's eight months old. She was so good (and the other two were very patient), and all the pictures turned out wonderfully. They captured her peaceful disposition and kaleidoscope eyes. It was so hard to choose! After I chose way too many, I realized my coupon wasn't so good after all. I think the pictures (and the hassle of taking three kids to do pictures) were well worth it. Besides, with the other two kids I had spent way more $$ on pictures by this age, because I had them done so many times.



This full body pose looked so familiar to me...oh wait, it's identical to one I had as a baby.

Also familiar...Bailey had some of these identical pictures too!

No comments: