CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 8, 2008

at the hospital

Temperature control...Bryn kept wiggling her feet and or hands out of her baby burrito. Otherwise she loves to be burritoed and gets frantic when we take her out of it.
Again, the hands wriggled out. They always end up by her face.

It was a lot harder for me to be away from my kids than I thought it would be. I'd never been away from Benson for more than a few hours. I loved when the kids came to visit, and worried about them while they were away.

Siblings of new babies get to put their hand prints on the walls of the Mother/Baby Floor. Bailey got a big kick out of this. Unfortunately, Benson didn't get to do it, I forgot (Bay and Benz usually came to visit at separate times, so it wouldn't be too overwhelming for anyone). Although, I doubt he would have cooperated for it anyway.

2 comments:

Amma said...

Love the idea of the sibling wall! Looks like Bailey had a ball!

Kate said...

Brody always wiggled his feet out of the swaddle.