CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

the wookie weds!

My 'little' brother, Daniel (aka: The Wookie) got married yesterday. It was a beautiful wedding, and they are a cute couple. I can't believe my baby brother is married!
Bailey and cousin Brody at the Temple (Mt.Timpanogos)

Bailey and her favorite wookie. She was so excited to see Dan and Jenn 'all fancy pants.'
Aunt Jenn was so sweet to give Bailey several flowers from her bouquet.

Benson has a serious case of the rascals and had to go back to Grandma's house early from the reception.

3 comments:

Amma said...

I was so excited to see the pictures of the wedding! LOVE the pic of Bailey and Brody--what a couple of cuties! It's hard to believe that little Daniel is MARRIED!!! Will be anxiously waiting to see more photos!

Amber said...

What cute and fun photos! Your kids are soooooooo adorable!

Also YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH FOR A GIRL!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! And also super jealous - I'm desperately hoping our next will be a girl even though I know that Jack needs a brother so he will stop trying to wear flowered tank tops and dresses.....

JackieB said...

it was so good to see you and the rest of the family. sorry we didn't get to chat much. I too can not believe Dan is married. Totally weird. :)