CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

eating like a big boy!

Benson now insists on eating off of his own plate (not just his tray), and uses a fork. We've been eating a lot of mashed potatoes to help him learn how to eat like a big boy. (They stick to the fork, and other food sticks to them!) The first time he tried this was at a restaurant, and he was so excited about having his own plate, that he guarded it with both hands wrapped around the plate. I wish I would have had my camera with me!

2 comments:

L3 said...

I had no idea It is such a big boy! Isn't that quite early to be using utensils? Too funny that he can use a fork, but doesn't have enough teeth to chew!

Brianne & Jarod said...

I wonder if that is because he Dad steals all his food? he he Just kidding Bone :)