CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

dance parties, picnics, and cookie monsters




Bailey and Benson get their groove on.


Friday night we had a picnic/movie/sleepover night. We had a picnic in the family room (we didn't want to get attacked by the swarms of mating lovebugs that are in 'season' right now.) We then watched "Mr.Magorium's Wonder Emporium" for movie night and had a 'sleep over' in Bailey's room. Bailey slept in her tent in her room, Brandon on the floor next to her, and I slept on Bailey's bed. Brandon and I got little sleep, but Bailey said it was 'the best night of my WHOLE life!' which made it totally worth it.


I made chocolate chip cookies on Saturday to take to our neighbor's pool party. Benson and Bailey were SO excited for them. They are my little cookie monsters!

2 comments:

Amber said...

A BABY!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That's wonderful news! I hope that it's an easy pregnancy and that you don't have to puke!

Kate said...

Nice legs, Bone! ;)

I want to pinch Benz's bum in the cookie monster picture!