CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

ace of cakes

Brandon made my favorite cake for my birthday...Strawberry Cake with Cream-Cheese Frosting (I make the frosting). He bakes, frosts, and decorates it. Every year the decorating gets more creative, using whatever he can find in the cupboard. He made the 27 out of sprinkles! I only wish I could have enjoyed it more. (the puking hasn't stopped).
The day before my b-day I had an ultrasound. Thankfully there is only ONE sea monkey in there, and I heard it's heart beat. My official due date is December 23, 2008. But I will have a c-section at least one week before that. I had pictures from my ultrasound, but they weren't good at all, so I didn't bother scanning them.

2 comments:

Kelly P said...

HEY! Happy birthday! I turned 27, too ... just yesterday. What day is your birthday? I remembered our days were close. We had a "barfday" party instead of a birthday party ... my little guys were sick all day... Anyway - hope you're feeling all right.

Amber said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm sorry you were so sick, but that was nice of Brandon to make you such a pretty cake!
Jack only started walking a couple weeks ago - he was such a "speed crawler" I wondered if it would ever happen!