CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

trophy girl

I've been trying to get this picture posted for a couple of days but keep getting side tracked. Mostly by a little boy who will NOT sleep. He's been waking up/ staying up all night lately. The last couple of nights he's been up until 2:00am SCREAMING, and then wakes up an hour later and SCREAMS for another hour. My best sleep comes between 5 & 7:00 am. I've tried everything. He still has "a considerable amount of fluid behind his eardrum," and we finally got a referall to an E.N.T. (ear/nose/throat dr.). I'm guessing that's what is keeping him (and me!) from sleeping. Thank-you to my s.i.l., Becky, and m.i.l., Olivia (aka: The WARDEN) who regularly kidnap Bailey so she can have some fun, and her cranky, zombie Mom can catch-up on sleep. I OWE you BIG! "Mama Loo" is going to come 'kidnap' yours someday soon.
I digress...
Bailey finished out her season of T-Ball and got a 'really big' trophy. She was the only girl on the team, and they all LOVED her. Her Coach (seen in picture) just adores her (but not in a creepy way) and they all have little crushes on her. She was pretty excited Saturday to go to a birthday party and her team party. She told me that she was "so excited, my tummy feels crazy!" How cute!
PS: It was nearly 80 degrees today with 80% humidity! ugh.

No comments: