CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

creepy crawler


ooh, she's cute...but now she's creepin' and crawlin'!! Watch out!!
(She started crawling about two weeks ago, but all the videos I took with my 'new' camera were too big, so I had to break out the oldie to get some smaller videos.)This is most surprising for Benson, as she now can more easily and quickly get into his stuff. Lucky for him, Brynnie's crawling is still pretty slow and deliberate.


So, when I was filming this video, Benson was looking over my shoulder watching through the camera screen. He thought that he was watching a 'funny' video from once-upon-a-time of Bryn getting into his cars...until he looked up and realized it was a LIVE. uh-oh. All done filming...must run interference.

Yesterday was a sad day for ALL of US....it was the return of the dreaded baby gates. ugh. It's been a blissful 8 months without them. I have a love/hate relationship with the gates. I love them for keeping the baby contained, safe, and out of trouble. But I hate how it turns my house into an obstacle course. I'm not the only one that dislikes them. Benson was quite mad about the gate interfering with his running and playing in our hall. Brynnie still doesn't understand and is mad about it. All the gate headbutting she can muster, and she still can't go through?! It's a cruel trick.

No comments: