CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

when it rains, it pours

I haven't been very good this summer at keeping my blog updated. But I have a good reason. We have been to the doctor's office at least once (sometimes two or three times) every single week since June. Benson has had strep throat 6 times since March, and two broken bones since April. Everyone has had a turn being sick, but Benson wins the grand prize. In the past month all of us were sick once. But Benson, he has had strep, a broken nose, pneumonia, a virus, and strep again. In just one month. He doesn't sleep at all when he is sick, which means, I don't get any sleep either. So during nap time, when I usually get things done, like my blog or housework, I sleep. Hopefully that will all come to an end very soon. But it will have to get worse (if that's even possible) before he gets better. Benson is scheduled to have his tonsils, adenoids, and ear tubes removed next Friday, October 2. We are hoping and praying this will be the 'miracle' cure he (and we) need so he can be a healthy, happy boy again.

1 comment:

S. Fantasia said...

I think you'll get your answer to your prayers. This surgery is usually the trick and I hope it's all he needs to be an ornery, rambunctious, HEALTHY little boy really soon. :o)